Sept. 15th, 2014- McDonald’s announced it is giving away a small McCafé coffee during breakfast hours at participating restaurants across the country beginning Sept. 16, and ending on National Coffee Day, Sept. 29.
“We know our guests are busy, especially during the morning, and a free cup of coffee goes a long way in helping get their days started,” said Greg Watson, senior vice president, McDonald’s US Menu Innovation. “That’s why we want to treat customers once again so they can taste for themselves just how great their mornings can be with a cup of McCafé coffee and freshly made breakfast.”
This is the second time the fast-food chain has launched a free coffee giveaway.
McDonald’s is also asking people to “sip and tell” their embarrassing pre-coffee moments on social media with @McCafe using the hashtag #SipandTell.
- Coffee looses 60% of carbon dioxide--its flavour--when it is ground! That is why it is of utmost importance to pack it as quickly as possible.
- The characteristics of different coffee bean varieties react most differently in pod brewing than when drip brewed.
- Roasted beans in the northern Italian tradition (normale), or in the southern Italian tranditon (tostattura scura) are guaranteed to have the thickest crema you've ever seen! Good luck in finding them.
- In brewing coffee, use fresh cold water; hot water produces a stale taste and water provided by a water softener gives an off bland taste to the coffee.
Why brew one cup instead of a pot?
- There is less waste with pods.
- No loose grounds with pods, all self-contained.
- No messy coffee pots or brewing baskets to clean.
- No measuring, no filters, no staleness, no breakable glass carafe. Nothing but amazingly convenient better tasting coffee all of the time.
At home my signature coffee, liQuid heaVen will be YOUR choice, YOUR coffee! Fresh, fast, and amazingly convenient, with a smoothness and no bitter aftertaste.
A taste that others can't meet, at a price they can't beat, liQuid heaVen... sinfully delicious!
Higher Antioxidant Properties In Torrefacto-Roasted Coffee