1/21/2015

Is the plastic used in Keurig K-Cups safe?

More comments on wonderful K-cup coffee from our friends at the CoffeeDetective.

Jan 13, 2015
keurig coffee - anxiety, heart rate, jitters 
by: Anonymous 

I love my cups of coffee every day, into the afternoon. The other day my gf returned from guatemala and brought back some coffee from a Plantation she toured. So i got out the old brewer, which had some been replaced for months by a keurig.

Since drinking the guatemalan coffee, i noticed i had no jitters or anxiety which I've been feeling daily when drinking...kcup coffee. For three days now i have had coffee from local shops (not Starbucks) and I've had the more coffee than what i would drink out of the keurig and experienced no anxiety, increased heart rate or any jittery feelings. Those symptoms have to have been coming from the kcup coffee. No more! I also have noticed a build up of white material in the water reservoir and only strictly put purified or bottled water in the machine. Not worth the chaos it has caused in my body.

No comments: