1/09/2013

Keurig uses No. 6 plastic ... bravo!

These comments regarding Keurig brewers at coffeedetective  will just increase over time.... so sad, but true!
 
Do yourself a favor and STOP drinking k-cup coffee, NOW!
 
 
 
Dec 27, 2012Keurig #6 water reservoir
by: Anonymous

I received a Keurig as a Christmas gift. After cleaning and following all the set up directions I started the machine. I immediately noticed a plastic smell as I was running the brew cycle of just plain water. After several rinse cycles I still noticed the smell in the air. I smelled the cup of water and it had a very stong plastic odor. I decided to look at the reservoir and noticed it is labeled #6. I cant believe that they make a machine with such a dangerous plastic. Needless to say, its going back!

No comments: